What is "My CC Account"?
|My CC Account Login|
Never logged in before? Click here to request a login.
Christ's Church has partnered with Church Community Builder (CCB) to give you more access to the church family you're a part of! You can now keep up with all church ministries, update your personal information, and manage your tithing/giving through this account.
Once you've made your account, you can:
- keep your information up-to-date
- give online and view/print your own contribution history
- access most current contact information of attendees
- view calendar of events
- connect with people serving in the same ministry
It provides a secure connection with options to decide what information is public. It is also accessible on mobile devices.
Log in using the link on the right. If you are having problems logging in, please email Sarah Ronan at email@example.com.
Logging in and updating your information
There are three places you can go to login:
1. Click here: CCMason.CCBChurch.com.
2. Open your preferred web browser and type the address in the web browser address bar at the top of the screen.
3. From ourchristschurch.com/account (this page), you can login at the top of the page.
From there, enter your own username and password, then click “login”.
The check box "Stay logged in for 30 days" allows your login information to be saved to that computer so you don't have to log in for 30 days.
If you have a login but forgot or need to reset your password, click here.
If you need to create a login - click here.
If you have forgotten your username, you can email Sarah Ronan - firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once you're logged in, you can look at and edit your own profile and those of your family members. To do this, click on your name in the top right corner. Click "Edit Profile" and you can update your information at any time. We suggest looking over the information that is there and correcting any outdated information and adding your profile picture. Click "save" when you're finished entering or updating information.
You also have the ability to edit information for your whole family. On the right sidebar, click "Edit family information". There you can update the home address, phone number, family email address, etc.
How to access your financial reports
1. Click here: CCMason.CCBChurch.com or type it in a web browser address bar.
2. Enter your own username and password, then click “login”. (If you need to create a login - click here.)
3. When your home page appears, select “Give” on the left sidebar – the circle with the dollar sign in the center.
4. Select “Schedules/History” at the top.
5. Click the button labeled “giving statement” (along the right side of the screen). A separate box will appear which will provide you with several options.
6. The first option is to create a giving statement for the whole family or a statement for a specific individual in your family. In most cases, you will want to select “Family”.
7. The next option is the date range option. If you click "quick date range", you can select from several preset options. If you would like to look at a specific date range, select or type those dates.
8. The last option in this box is “Tax Deductible”. Here you can select to see "both deductible and non-deductible", "deductible only", or "non-deductible only". For tax filing purposes, make sure you select “deductible only”.
9. Once your options are selected, click “run report”.
10. A separate page will appear with all your giving for the time and type chosen. The report will show the date range specified, the names of contributors to this financial report, along with the individual transactions and your total giving for the requested period. Please ensure this report is correct.
11. If it is correct, you can print this report for your record-keeping.
Is this information secure?
Church Community Builder works hard at making sure that all of your data is secure (CCB statements on security). CCB also lets you control what information you make available to other users of the online community.
While it is encouraged to make more of your information available to other attenders and partners of Christ's Church in order to build community, you are able to choose and change what information in your profile is visible to specific sets of people (instructions on how to control and change your privacy settings).
Furthermore, the church staff is committed to maintaining your privacy and security. Not only do we assess every person who requests a login to CCB, each staff member's own access is limited to only the information necessary to do his or her job. So, for example, the Middle School pastor (Jake Niven) can view birthday, mailing address, grade level, etc. of all students in his ministry, but he cannot see any information on a preschool child. Also, only background checked staff and ministry volunteers can see anyone under the age of 16.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to email Sarah Ronan.